How do I meet with a writing consultant?
You can meet with us three ways:
- in person at the Writing Center, located on the second floor of the Learning Commons
- via phone (455-0409); or
LIVE-ONLINE (video, live chat, and audio sessions) via SKYPE.
Click here to see our YouTube video on our LIVE-ONLINE sessions.
You can meet with us by appointment or, for face-to-face and phone sessions, by drop-in:
- You can make an appointment or just drop by the Writing Center for a face-to-face session.
- You can also make an appointment or just give us a call (455-0409) for a phone session.
- You can make an appointment for a LIVE-ONLINE (video, live chat, or audio) session.
Drop-in slots are subject to availability; so If you make an appointment, you will be guaranteed a spot to talk with us at the time that works best for you!
How do I make an appointment?
You can make an appointment in three ways:
- In person: come by the Writing Center.
- By phone: call 455-0409.
- Online via the Writing Center website:
What can I do to get the most out of a session?
- Think of the session as a time to just talk with a fellow student about your writing assignment, scholarship essay, reading assignment, or the college success skill you want to talk about.
- If you have materials (such as the assignment, textbook, or any drafts), bring them with you.
- Relax and know that as fellow students, we know what it's like to be a student and we want to help! :D
How can I provide feedback on my online or phone session?
- Click here! Writing Center Feedback Survey