Laulima is the University of Hawaii’s online Collaboration and Learning Environment. Laulima provides students with accessibility to course content and communication tools for interaction with the instructor and other students within the course. A course offered through Laulima can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the Internet. Some courses will use Laulima as a supplement to their traditional face-to-face course. Other courses will deliver all of the course material, testing, and communication within Laulima as a totally online course.
- Use as a course management site to manage all your course content, syllabus, activities, assessments, grades, etc.
- Communicate with your students through Mailtool, Forums, Chat tools, and others.
- See award-winning examples of how Leeward CC instructors use Laulima.
Related Workshops / Events
Check the Workshops / Events page for this semester's offerings.
- Laulima @ Leeward Topics and Handouts - Handouts from the Laulima @ Leeward Workshop Series
- Laulima Support Resources (by tool)
- Laulima Faculty Docs - Manuals, workshop video recordings, and other Laulima resources from UH ITS
- Innovative Online Teaching Award - Excellent examples from Leeward CC instructors using Laulima, including our award winners