Instructional Technology (Intec)
The Instructional Technology (Intec) unit facilitates the use of instructional technology equipment for faculty, staff, TV Production & Digital Media students.
Our mission is to provide current and reliable technologies and equipment checkout for college-related events.
- Audiovisual Equipment Loan, Maintenance, and Repair
- PA System Setup and Support
- Professional-Level (HITS & Polycom) Videoconferencing Support
- Media Conversion
- TV Pro & DMED Equipment Circulation & Maintenance
- Consultations and Equipment Recommendations
- Trouble Call Support
Note: Effective June 30, 2013 phased out support and maintenance of overhead transparancy, slide projectors, and VHS.
Monday - Friday
7:45 am - 5 pm
Summer & Spring Break Hours:
(Lower-level of the Learning Commons building.
Blythe Sakashita, Electronics Tech
Online Request Form (Coming Soon!)