Google@UH Gmail is the University of Hawaii's email platform. Your @hawaii.edu email address remains, but has been activated as a Google Apps account which gives you access to many Google services, like Gmail, by using your @hawaii.edu email address as the Google username to log in. To access your Google@UH Gmail account go to: http://gmail.hawaii.edu. (Note: Your Google@UH account is separate/different from a regular Google or Gmail account (if you have one) which is why you go to http://gmail.hawaii.edu and not http://gmail.com).
Tip - To bookmark Google@UH Gmail in your Internet browser, right-click on this link, http://gmail.hawaii.edu, and left-click on "Bookmark this link" (or something similar depending on the Internet browser you are using).
- Communicate with your colleagues and students by using your Google@UH Gmail account to send and receive emails.
- Create and utilize Gmail labels and filters help you to keep emails organized and your inbox tidy.
- Add your students email addresses to your Contacts in your Google@UH Gmail account so you can easily send email through Gmail. Also, create a contact group for each of your classes so that you can easily email the whole class from your Google@UH Gmail account.
- Chat with your colleagues and students who have Google accounts (i.e. they migrated to Google@UH or have a Google account) using the built-in Google Chat application in your Google@UH Gmail account.
Google Apps Gmail Training Module - Created by Google, this module covers how to best use Gmail and Talk / Hangouts:
Related Workshops / Events
Check the Workshops / Events page for this semester's offerings.
- Google Apps Gmail Training Module - Created by Google, this module covers how to best use Gmail and Talk / Hangouts.
- Google@UH Gmail FAQs - Your frequently asked questions answered by the University of Hawaii's ITS department.
- Sync your Google@UH Gmail account to your mobile device (e.g. iPad, Android smartphone) - It will also allow you to sync other apps of your Google@UH Gmail account like your Contacts, Calendar, and Docs (if you use those apps).
- Gmail Blog - News, tips and tricks from Google's Gmail team and friends
- Gmail help - Gmail support from Google - getting started, basics, contacts, chat, and more.
View and manage received messages
RI updated on 11/20/13 at 4:20 PM