Edublogs is a blogging software that allows you to create online jounrals. With Edublogs, you can easily create and manage student and teacher blogs, customize designs, include videos, photos, and podcasts. Our campus purchased a campus license for 2010-2011. Contact Greg Walker for more information at gmwalker [at] hawaii [dot] edu or 808-455-0551.
- Student journals to share their work and thoughts; others can comment on their blogs
- Class website
- Online discussions and collaboration
- Class newsletter
- ... watch the video on the 10 ways to use your Edublog
Related Workshop Event
There is no related workshop event for Spring 2012. Please help yourself to the Self-Paced Learning and Resources.
- Getting Started with Edublogs - A beginner's guide and tutorials
- The Complete Edublogs User Guide - An advance guide and tutorials
- Handouts, Worksheets, and Professional Development - Useful PDFs, printouts, and materials
- Edublogs Help & Support