Blackboard Collaborate (formerly Elluminate Live!) is a live web conferencing platform that allows you to facilitate interactive instruction, help, and meetings to support a 21st-century teaching and learning environment. Features include two-way audio, multi-point video, interactive whiteboard, application and desktop sharing, breakout rooms, session recording and more.
Related Workshops / Events
Check the Workshops / Events page for this semester's offerings.
- Getting Started - Start here to configure yourself and your computer
- Training Materials for Participants and Moderators - How-to instructions, tutorials, and videos. Very helpful!
- Troubleshooting - Solutions to common problems
- Tips - Handy tips and advice
- Support Portal - Blackboard Collaborate's knowledge base and support desk
- Blackboard Collaborate YouTube Channel
BbCollab Home | Getting Started | Training Materials for Participants and Moderators | Troubleshooting | Tips | Support Portal